by Skip Cohen
I thought I'd share some great gift ideas for the photographer in your life, or maybe these are ideas for you to give yourself this holiday season:
1.Tamron's got some outstanding instant savings on sixteen different lenses! Click on the banner below for more information.
2. "Pairs" by Howard Schatz: It's his newest book and it does not disappoint!
3. Anything from Platypod! Check out the three newest products - the incredible Grip for your phone, the Handle and the eXtreme. All top quality and adding to your creativity!
4. Looking for outstanding inspiration and awesome adventures? Check out Joe McNally's workshop series. While several 2024 trips are already sold out, there are still a few spots open for Ireland in the Spring, Tuscany in September, and Greece in October.
5. Moose Peterson has a full schedule of classes in 2024! Seven awesome adventures outdoors.
6. Bobbi Lane and Lee Varis are back with great programs in 2024. They're also teaching at Santa Fe Workshops, the Florida Birding Festival, and more. Follow their website for the latest schedule with this incredibly dynamic couple!
7. A membership in Kelby One! Nobody does it better when it comes to online education including conferences, podcasts and ongoing educational videos.
There are so many unique gift ideas when it comes to imaging. From workshops to private classes and conventions, here's your chance to raise the bar on your skillset or the technique of a friend or family member! I've listed seven different programs, but there are so many more to consider. These are some of my favorites.
Check out "Why?" one of the most popular features on the SCU Blog. It's a very simple concept - one image, one artist and one short sound bite. Each artist shares what makes the image one of their most favorite. We're over 100 artists featured since the project started. Click on the link above and you can scroll through all of the episodes to date.