It's always been a challenge finding new ways to market yourself, but in the last five years, the concept of digital marketing has exploded. Today there are so many different ways for you to expand your reach and effectiveness.
I love working with Photodex because so much of the content they share is about building a stronger business and not just selling software. "Candace" recently shared this video on the ProShow blog. It's only two minutes long, but it hits on one of the most critical directions ALL of you should be going with your business!
At the same time, while the concept of video isn't new; it's the next BIG thing! It's exploding because of so many different ways it can be used to enhance your business. You have an opportunity to incorporate video into your marketing plans and product line. Think about these ideas for a start:
- A 1-2 minute video slideshow about you and your business. It's the perfect way to build stronger brand awareness. Combine short video clips of you in action working with a client together with some of your still images and great music.
- Video holiday cards for your clients - It's a no-brainer when it comes to enhancing the feelings clients have about your work.
- Video business cards - video adds an entirely different dimension to a one-dimensional business card.
- Expand your presence and increase views on social media - everyone is fighting to grow their reach and video helps cut through the noise and build your audience.
- New products - no matter what your core business might be, creating a video presentation about new products/services gives you a stronger presence with your target audience. For example, let's assume you just launched a new album or frame line. There is no better way to show and talk about the products than through a short video!
The list goes on and on, but here's the point:
You're working hard to capture the most exceptional images of your career and always fine-tuning your skill set. Video now gives you a chance to share what you're doing with a broader audience and in the most effective way to tell your brand story! So...
What's your digital marketing strategy?
And, if you haven't checked out ProShow 9, now is the perfect time!
While there's a special holiday promotional offer of 15% off, if you use SAVE20WITHSKIP in the code box you can increase the discount to 20%. Just click on the thumbnail to the right and make Photodex one of the best building blocks for your business!