- Press printed brochures and cards: There are too many of you doing things entirely on your own and producing material that looks like "Uncle Harry" produced it. Regardless of the size of your business, you need a brochure as a hand-out or leave behind at events, with potential clients etc. And, it needs to look professional. So, assuming you don't have a degree in graphic design, why not expand your "staff" and utilize Marathon's team?
- Photography Gift Cards: Listen to this post with Doug Box from Weekend Wisdom a couple of years ago. Doug talks about a client supplying a local business with gift certificates they could give out. Marathon's gift card presentation is perfect for an application like this.
- Press Printed Stickers and Packaging: I read years ago that points made to the eye are 78% more effective than points made to the ear! Don't deliver your images to a client with anything but professional packaging. Think about companies like Tiffany's and Godiva Chocolate - we all recognize the quality of the product. You have to give your products the same kind of presentation.
- Press Printed Booklets: There are two things every artist needs to have, a slide show of your work on your website and a printed booklet that matches. Again, this is all about marketing your work. You need to be able to show your work and having a booklet is similar to a brochure - pick at least one of them and then pull together your very best images.
- Press Printed Calendars: Okay, so it's too late for 2017 - but why not put one together for 2018? And, it doesn't have to be just your work. Get together with 1-3 other artists who are friends, respect each other and compliment each other's specialty. Pick a topic like profiling your community and then share the coast of a calendar you can all give out. For example, a wedding photographer, newborn, children and family are all logically connected! Even better, turn it into cause-related marketing and tie in a charity like a local non-profit in your community. The end result is your partners and the charity all become ambassadors for each other.
- Press Printed Stationery: No photographer should ever be sending out store-bought stationery, including thank you notes! You're an artist - use Marathon's help to design stationery using your images. Whether it's a simple thank you note or a holiday card, having customized stationery gives you an incredible marketing tool and the ability to show your work.
So there it is, eight product groups with a whole series of ways to use them. Stop procrastinating because you don't have the time or creativity to design what you need and get a little help from Marathon's team of designers and marketing professionals.
Headed to ShutterFest next week? Swing by the Marathon booth and find out what they can do to help you build stronger brand awareness! What good is working so hard to create stunning images if you're not getting the word out to the community?
Click on any product image above to visit Marathon's website.