Just because the year is winding down, doesn't mean Tamron USA is slowing down. In fact, the two "Night Skies" workshops still to go for this year are in two of my most favorite locations. Just click on either thumbnail below to register.
Each Workshop Includes
- Hands-on, in-the-field instruction
- Two-hour pre-shoot seminar plus one-hour closing seminar with a focus on sense of place, composition, light, post processing
- Multiple shoot locations: sunset, two-three night skies, and sunrise
- Full line of Tamron lenses for use throughout the workshop
- Special participant lodging packages and rates
- Dinner, snacks, and breakfast
Besides the opportunity to spend time in two of the most beautiful locations in the United States, there are two other benefits of this program I love. First, is your chance to expand your network and get to know some very talented artists and educators. The Tamron tech team is one of the most talented groups in photography. Second, each program give you a chance to test drive some of the finest optics in the industry. The Tamron team brings along their full line of lenses for the participants to use at each workshop.
I know it's a busy time of year for everybody, but this is an amazing opportunity, especially if you're anywhere within a reasonable driving distance.
Stay on top of all of Tamron's special programs, rebates and the latest announcements by subscribing to their free newsletter.