First Byte: First Bytes are 1-2 minute summaries and suggestions that tie directly to a specific blog post. I'm hoping they're helpful in expanding the topic of the post itself.
One of the things I love about Photodex is their philosophy on education. They don't just sell you a product and walk away. They're always there with the support you need to create high-impact presentations and develop a stronger skill set as a storyteller.
I found this post about Halloween slide shows in the Photodex blog archives. It was written by Amanda last year, and with Halloween right around the corner it's the perfect post for Photodex Friday. However, there's a much more important reason to share this post.
We're in the fourth quarter, typically the strongest period of seasonality for photography. You've got all the fourth quarter holidays to draw from and an opportunity to demonstrate your skills as an artist and a film producer. Okay, so "film producer" might be stretching it a little, but if you think about all the tools you have at your finger tips today in terms of capture, and then bring in the stunning impact hybrid technology brings to the party, in the eyes of your clients you can be a film producer!
Check out Photodex's new ProShow 8 with a click on the banner at the end of the post. Then, wander over to the Photodex blog and you'll find hundreds of posts, each designed to help you raise the bar on your presentations and build stronger brand awareness.
Halloween is one of my favorite holidays and such a fun time of year. With all the effort that goes into costumes and decorations, making sure you capture great photos of all the festivities is key! Below are some helpful tips for taking great Halloween photos and how to put them together in a fun and memorable video slideshow that you can share with friends and family. Happy Halloween!
1. Taking Great Halloween Photos
- Simple Tips for Better Halloween Photos
- Get Better Photos in Low Light
- How to Take Spooky Halloween Photos
- 5 Tips for Taking Better Halloween Photos
2. Halloween Slideshow Music
3. Halloween Slideshow Effects
- Free Halloween Transitions for ProShow: Includes a flying bat transition, spider web transition and a scary jack-o-lantern transition. Perfect for your trick-or-treating photos!
- Free Halloween and Rustic Autumn Slide Styles for ProShow: This set of slide styles offers several framed border slide styles complete with cobwebs and flying ghosts. You’ll also love the Rustic Autumn slide styles that are perfect for your pumpkin patch photos.
4. Outputting Your Halloween Slideshow
Got the right tool to build your slideshow?Planning to make your Halloween slideshow? With ProShow, it literally takes just minutes to make a beautiful video slideshow using the automated wizard and instant effects.