- You need a show stopping display and this year's Panasonic booth set the bar pretty high. I love the header right down to the feel of the high tech softbox lighting. Plus the images around the header, as well as those on display within the booth, spoke to the quality of LUMIX.
- You need enthusiastic staff! The booth was busy and the crew from Panasonic never slowed down. From the members of the Luminary team to the field and corporate staff, this is a creative and talented group of artists who you need to have in your network.
- You need to be interactive. There are speakers in the booth all day long. Check out LumixLounge.com for the daily schedule of presentations by the Luminary team.
- You need great products and they need to be displayed in a way that people want to pick them up. I loved the way they did the back-lighting from under the products themselves.
- You need a track record that speaks to your commitment to the industry. Without question LUMIX technology is doing just what they promised - "Changing Photography".
So, if you're at IUSA swing by the Panasonic booth, and find out what everybody is talking about. The only thing more impressive than their camera line is the passion and skill set of the staff in the booth!
Note: All images captured with the LUMIX FZ1000.